All prices include VAT. Additional Dedicated IPs are priced at £2 each per month.
What Is Cloud?
Cloud hosting is a service that allows server resources to be offered over the internet. In basic terms it is a cluster of servers that run virtual machines.
As a customer you will have access to the virtual servers, but you do not any control of the hardware.
Benefits of Cloud Servers
- Complete high-availability for all cloud servers, guaranteeing maximum uptime
- No single points of failure within the platform
- Enterprise grade, powerful hardware used throughout
- Built-in automation for controlling your cloud servers
- Completely VMware based; the market leader for virtualisation and cloud platforms; a proven software platform that can be relied upon
Why Choose Cloud Servers?
Easy and Affordable -
Our simple order form and prices make it easy to choose what you want and how much you need. Choose from monthly or yearly billing periods, to suit your needs and budget.
Full Control - With administrative or root access you have full control of your server, allowing you to modify server configuration files, install applications and modify system software to suit your needs.
Isolation - You will be fully isolated from other users and actions on the server. Other customers will not slow you down or affect your sites.
Install your own OS - You can choose the operation system you want installed on your cloud server.
Fast Networking - All our Cloud Servers come with a 500Mbps network connection.
All of our cloud servers can be deployed or have a IPv6 address added. Additional IPs are charges at £2 each per month.
All our Cloud Servers can be customised to meet your requirements. Contact us to talk to one of our Server experts.